Kenya Police Certificate of Good Conduct (Police Clearance)
- Kenyan Passport holders to Register with the Embassy (see Citizen Registration link)
- Selfexplanatory letter requesting for police clearance/ include applicant contact telephone no.
- Fingerprints taken by Tanzanian Police
- Two passport size photos
- CLEAR Copy of Kenyan ID (both sides) if Kenyan national
- Those under 18 years to submit certified copy of birth certificate
- Certified copy of passport for nonKenyans bearing Kenya Entry information pages of endorsement, visas and a letter stating where and the period you stayed in Kenya.
- Two certified copies of alien identity card incase of alien in Kenya.
- Fee of Tsh 35000
Please note that:
- The processing time for this document may take up to four (4) months.
- Payment of fee does not guarantee that a certificate of good conduct will be issued.
Certificate of Identity
- Two copies of duly completed Passport application Form 21A (link to the form)
- Two coloured Passport size photographs of the applicant with a white back ground(Size 2.5”×2.0”)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Cash payment of Tsh 59,000